Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sleeping 4

Sleeping 4 by ausfi
Sleeping 4, a photo by ausfi on Flickr.

A kitten of the friend renting my apartment was put to sleep by a guy by stroking him between the eyes, she quickly went to sleep. Then he noticed that he could lift the kitten's paws and they stayed in that position. Then he gently manipulated the paws roung this toy and the kitten just kept sleeping.
I saw a kitten on Flickr with big eyes, looking up, with a funny caption. It had over 18 thousand views. I think mine is rather cute too, it has 18 views. I am gradually getting so frustrated. I have 248 contacts and I am trying to go comment on their photos and many other people's photos too. Yet very few comment on mine or even view them. I have a very simple camera but I did not think my photos are quite that bad.
How do some people get so many comments, even photos on subjects I have photographed like the Oslo Opera house. People comment often on photos that are not even as good as mine. It is terrible to moan like this, maybe my photos are not interested enough. I should probably up load less photos.

No comments: