Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Moon photos

I remember the first time when I looked at the moon through binoculars. When the magnified moon appeared in my vision, I was startled. Funny that that experience cannot experienced any more.

The camera I have now, the point and shoot cannot take shots of the moon, except when the  sky is still light, as is I have no manual. The moon is always too bright and featureless.

I had Flickrmail about a global photowalk with the theme of  super moon. The largest super moon was actually on 10 August, this is some 2 000 km further off.
 I started writing about it in a couple of groups and one guy answered. He is writing in a Facebook group etc. Today I found out of the moonrise  and the sunset and twilight time and suggested meeting at 19: 30 but asked: when should we meet.

When I think of it, it is really no use of me trying to photograph the moon, it will just be a featureless circle. I hope Jason can do it.

Moon before sunset.
Untitled

I do not know how I managed this
Moon

No comments: