Friday, May 26, 2017

Many young people lost







Just before the funeral of Mauno Koivisto there was another terrorist action, this time in Manchester, England, where 22 people fell victim to a suicide bomber at Manchester Arena. This happened immediately after Ariana Grande's concert. She will be returning to give another concert for the victims.

I was taking photos at Gamlebyen and was returning to the centre, when I was passing a billboard full of  concert posters. There was one for Ariana Grande. I felt I had seen something connected to her. Death? Her Death? I decided to take a photo. Soon after I found about Manchester.

Soon is the start of Ramadan,

ISIS calls for ‘all-out war’ to mark start of Ramadan by attacking ‘innocents and civilians in their homes, markets and roads’ after Manchester bombing.
They certainly are twisted,   wanting to kill everyone who has not converted to their faith. When will something happen  in Norway?  They say innocents and I don't know what they mean with that. Who would want to kill innocents? I think they are getting more and more desperate partly because of  the threats of  President Trump.



No comments: