Friday, November 01, 2013

Sad

Untitled by ausfi
Untitled, a photo by ausfi on Flickr.

•Strange things happen on Flickr. A person accuses another one for taking her photo, even when the two photos are completely different.
•The accused of course is angry and says that everyone can see that these are two different photos.
”And if I ever wanted to be a thief, I certainly would not steal so conventional and "run-of-the-mill" photo as the "Breathless" is.*LOL”
•I do not know what to say to that as her photo has 65 views and the other has 785 views and is in 2 galleries. Still, it has been on Flickr for some four years longer. Personally I like the one with lesser views better.
•But then she accuses Flickr that maybe it was Flickr's fault,” but I wonder would Flickr ever admit that?”
•I do not like that, the accuser had not even seen the photo on Flickr , but an a 3rd party site

No comments: