Thursday, July 02, 2015

Mocking??


enhanced-15456-1433978712-7


"2 million homosexuals flooded the streets and performed a mock crucifixion of Jesus. A transgender actress played the part of dressing up like Jesus, being whipped until she bled, and then being crucified. - See more at: http://truthuncensored.net/2-million-homosexuals-flood-the-streets-and-preform-mock-crucifixion-of-jesus/#sthash.ZJmt9c8E.DBVBQFzD.dpuf"



Why?

I wrote this in the Truthuncensored.net: 

  • It does not make me angry, but very sad. I cannot find an article that would tell me what was her reason to do this, why is it called “mock”. How could anyone mock what Christ has done! He died for all of us! Jesus is not the same as Christians. No-where in the Bible does Jesus say anything about gays, the only thing he mentions there is about marriage and divorce.
    People usually felt love and respect for Jesus, does this mean something else? I wont mind if you mock Christians, but why insult Jesus, if that was the idea? At least there seems to have been other people who insulted Him with their behavior.
    There are some Christian communities where they have enactment of the crucifixion but it is done to honour Jesus.

I have had and have gay friends that I respect and like, so I will wait for the Lord to tell me the reason they exist, but I only know that God has also created them, so I will not hate my friends.




No comments: