Friday, April 25, 2014

I am getting nowhere!!

Cactus

I have 256 contacts (followers, but I still prefer contacts), but only a few seem to look at my stream, at least they do not fave or comment. I do not certainly look at their streams and comment  a lot, but when I do, they hardly ever reciprocate.
I am uploading a lot and I am sure there are some good photos among them, but I hardly get much views. When I get a hundred views, I think that is great! Ridiculous! Then I compare with what happens to a friend of mine. This is her photo, over 600 views:
Soft looking but thorny

I certainly believe it is better than mine, also her camera is capable of more than mine. 

It is just that I am getting desperate as it seems I am not getting nowhere. I love Flickr but it does not love me. I cannot help that I value views, I see people talking about over 300 views or more per photo.Maybe my photos are bad! Some are not sharp enough but that is because of my camera, which also cannot be set for distance, so I can seldom have bokeh or unsharp background. I am just getting so tired that people do not seem to have "found" me. I am sure there are worthy photos there, but if you look at the views and comments, it does not look like it. From yesterday I have some wonderful photos of the Amazonian water lily. Let's see what happens to them. 

No comments: